I'M AN ORIGINAL CATCHPHRASE
TERMS AND CONDITION IN THE USE OF THE ARTIMBARC PLATFORM (WEBSITE AND MOBILE APP)
1. This website and mobile application (the “Platform”) is administered by:
Artimbarc Partners Limited with registered address: Unit 221 Canalot Studios, 222 Kensal Rd, London, UK, W10 5BN
Company Registered in England and Wales No. 10877183 VAT Registration No. 280916195
2. Access to and use of this Platform is provided by Artimbarc Partners Limited subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this Platform constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the Platform.
3. The copyright in the contents of and the publications in the Platform are owned by Artimbarc Partners Limited or its licensors. The names, images and logos identifying Artimbarc Partners Limited or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of Artimbarc Partners Limited and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks, and Artimbarc Partners Limited reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Artimbarc Partners Limited.
4. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this Platform or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
5. You agree to use this Platform only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Platform by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Platform.
6. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Artimbarc Partners Limited, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, legal costs arising from or relating in any way to your use of the Platform or any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, any law or the rights of any third party. In no event will Artimbarc Partners Limited be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Platform.
8. Any donations taken through the Platform will be transferred to the relevant non-profit organisation less a pre-agreed transaction fee.
9. If you have a question or complaint about this Platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Artimbarc Partners Limited may change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice, effective upon posting the amended Terms and Conditions of Use to the Platform. In the event that the Terms and Conditions of Use are amended, you will be asked to accept those revised Terms and Conditions of Use when you next use the Platform. Any use of the Platform thereafter will be on the basis of those revised Terms and Conditions of Use.
11. Governing law – these terms and conditions of use and your use of the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating to these terms and conditions of use.